The 2022/23 season is anticipated to begin on Sunday, September 11, 2022. As we’ve certainly experienced, everything is subject to change but we will plan to send teams to Daytona Beach in December and Boston in February / March of next year. Training times are as follows for the 2022-23 season:
- U18 – Thursdays & Saturdays (or Monday) plus Winter / Youth Leagues on Sundays & Mondays.
- U16 – Tuesdays & Saturdays plus Winter / Youth Leagues on Sundays & Mondays.
- U14 – Thursdays & Sundays plus Winter / Youth Leagues on Sundays & Mondays.
- U13 – Tuesdays & Sundays plus Youth Leagues on Sundays.
- U11 – Wednesdays & Sundays plus Youth Leagues on Sundays.
The first half season fee will be $500 and due in October. The second half season fee will be $400 and due in February (2023). If a player is selected for an overseas tournament, an overseas tournament fee will apply.
Please click below for the 2022/2023 Paradise Hitters Pre-Registration. Please complete this form no later than August 29th.
If you missed the Pre-Registration window, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if space is available in the appropriate age group.
BVA Youth Membership
If you are a new player, you will need to register with the BVA as Youth Member. This is a $0 membership for all junior (anyone under the age of 18) players. Upon completion of this membership process a membership number will be generated, however you will not receive the number via email.
Please click below for the BVA Youth Membership Registration
Full Season Registration opens October 1st and must be completed by all players who wish to continue with the program past their assessment period.