Continuing on set-up from 2021, NT Beach training will continue to be game focused, with KQOB league to be played on Sunday mornings, encouraged participation in BVA 2’s league and weekly drill sessions with game play components.
- Saturday mornings – U23 Women 9:00 am / U23 Men 10:30 am – Drill based training sessions (starting June 11)
- Thursday evenings – Senior Women 5:30 pm / Senior Men 6:30 pm – Drill based training sessions (starting June 16)
- Sunday mornings – King & Queen of the Beach Structure (Trevor actively coaching) – 8 am to 2 pm as follows:
- 8:00 am – Senior Women
- 9:30 am – Senior Men
- 11:00 am – U23 Women
- 12:30 pm – U23 Men
KQOB starts June 12, 2022
Beach training fee = $300. Your fee will give you the following:
- Sunday KQOB League entry fee with coaching from Trevor
- 2 Same sex tournament entry fees
- Beach NT apparel, which includes shirt/bra, hat/visor and jacket.
- 1 weekly drill-based training session with Trevor
- 1 monthly theory / video session with Trevor
- eligible for selection for overseas events
All players are encouraged to participate in the BVA 2’s league on Tuesday night, but that will need to be organized and paid for by individual teams (not by the Beach NT Program).