Summer League is sponsored by BDA Spirits.
The BVA runs the following leagues each summer:
- Co-Ed League – Competitive (4-a-side)
There are 2 competitive 4’s divisions. This is a competitive beach league played Wednesday and Friday nights. Teams must consist of at least 2 females.
- Co-Ed League: Recreational (4-a-side)
There are 2 recreational 4’s leagues. The Recreational 4s leagues are a fun beach league played Monday and Thursday nights. Teams must consist of at least 2 females.
- 2’s League – Competitive (Men’s & Women’s)
Competitive 2-a-side beach league, where you register with a partner. We offer a Women’s League and Men’s League.
All leagues play at Horseshoe.
NOTE: SUMMER LEAGUE IS PENDING APPROVAL OF THE BERMUDA GOVERMENT DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
Summer League Registration Information for TEAM CAPTAINS
- Register @ www.bva.bm from June 5-10, 2021
- Payment must be made by credit card at the time of registration.
- Space is limited to 15 teams / league.
- Your team roster must be completed by June 11, or your spot will be given to another team.
- Complete rosters are critical in order to facilitate the COVID-19 Saliva Screening that all participants must complete prior to the start of the league and will be repeated every 28-30 days. Participants who are fully immunized (2 weeks post 2nd shot) do not need to test but will need to be able to prove their immunization status.
- Ensure your team complete the BVA COVID-19 Registration.
Summer League Registration Information for INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS
All individual participants must do the following. Testing or full immunization is mandatory for league participation.
- Complete BVA COVID-19 Registration at the link below to either confirm immunization or register for your Saliva Screening test. This is not a PCR test and must be completed prior to the start of league and repeated every 28-30 days. https://forms.gle/jfWAA7W2VmJ1o3ha9
- Ensure your BVA membership is up to date. Send an email to email@example.com to check your membership status if you are unsure.
- Sign the BVA COVID-19 Waiver if you have not already for a prior league. It will be emailed to you once roster is completed.
- Follow all BVA COVID-19 protocols.