Each Spring the BVA hosts the Annual Corporate Volleyball Tournament.
The Corporate Tournament is a recreational, co-ed fundraising tournament for players of all levels. This event is open to non-BVA members and is intended to introduce new people to the sport of volleyball as well as provide groups / companies with the opportunity to participate in a community event together. The Corporate Tournament is a family friendly event featuring a KidsZone with bouncy castle, kids mini-volleyball, food & beverage stalls.
If your Company is interested in donating items for the Participant Gift bag please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any POS items are welcome and can give your Company more exposure.
How can your Company get involved?
1. Sponsor a Team ($320 per team)
- Encourage 6 or more of your employees and spouses to play
- Lunch provided for up to 8 people per team.
- Little or no experience necessary
- Enjoy socializing with colleagues out of the office
- Team building, fun & challenging / Support exercise & wellness
2. Sponsor a Net ($150 per net)
- Net signs with your logo
- Advertising on all tournament material (score sheets, schedules & pa announcements)
3. Sponsor a Team & Net ($450 for 1 team & 1 net)
- Supporting employees
- More advertising & increased marketing exposure.
Team registrations & net sponsorship registrations are to be completed on-line at www.bva.bm . Registration is open from April 1 through May 5, 2020. The rain date is Sunday, May 10, 2020. All registration fees must be submitted prior to the event. Following your on-line registration you will have to choice to pay with a credit card or by wire transfer. You will receive an invoice via email for payment. Please see wire details on your invoice and ensure to quote your invoice number.
You can download the Corporate Tournament Registration information HERE.
Your team will be required to complete an event Waiver to be submitted at Tournament Check-in. You can download the Waiver HERE.
On the day of the event, your teams are encouraged to bring along Company banners, flags, tents to help promote your business. If you have any questions about this event or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.